Re: TI-H: Pic basic compiler??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Pic basic compiler??

My question is are there any PIC or AVR programers for the Macintosh?

The mac only has the serial ports, and I'd hate to have to put my PC together
again to use it. I actualy have to leave my desk then (since there's no room).

I doubt there is, but I might as well ask.

As for the PC version, will it run windows 3.1, cause I'm not getting 95 for
the Piece'o'Crap I got (that's why I call it a PC, but not the other way
around. I've seen some nice PCs, it's just that mine sucks miserably Put
simply, no flames, cause I'm talking about my PC specificly, and not PCs in
general :)

OK, enough of that.

Seriously, any Win 3.1 or Mac version of any programmer would be welcome.

Also, can these BASIC compilers send standard code as well? Like if I got the
code for an IR link, could I input that, or do I need another program for that???
--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html