Re: TI-H: I need 3D help! Richard? - Prog loc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: I need 3D help! Richard? - Prog loc

> Rich, do you have that prog somewhere where i could get it?

I've included an attachment including the program.

I'm not sure it'll all fit, so I'll send a couple smaller attachments.

These are the TI-82/83 files.

Also, in another attchment is two clarisworks files including
fulldocumentation on the software. If you have clarisworks, then I'll send
them. They use graphics and text, and just sending the text won't be the same.

What format do you need. I might be able to convert it.

> >I made a program that used matricies to plot 2D graphics. It's too slow for
> >real use in BASIC, but it did translation, rotation, reflection, and
> scaling
> >in a program less than 1K!!! The matrix can be expanded to 3D easily (it's
> the
> >same method many popular 3D rendering programs use, as well as Silicon
> >Graphics wireframe rendering, well, at least according to the text book I
> got
> >it from).

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html

TI-GRAPH LINKŠ(82) Document

TI-GRAPH LINKŠ(82) Document

TI-GRAPH LINKŠ(82) Document