Re: TI-H: BRIAN + GRANT read

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: BRIAN + GRANT read

ViewSonic 21" Monitor with RGB and BNC inputs
     California PC server chassis with dual hot-swap 300 watt power
supplies and 4 case fans
     Keytronics Lifetime Keyboard
     Logitech 4 button Mouseman +
     Cambridge Soundworks - Microworks 3 piece home theatre speaker
system
     Microsoft Force Feedback Joystick
     Microsoft Gamepad
     ASUS P2B Pentium II Motherboard (Intel's new BX chipset)
     Diamond FireGL 1000 Pro with 8 megs of 100mhz SGRAM, AGP
     DUAL Diamond Monster II 12meg cards, total 24meg 3D texture memory,
voodoo 2 chipset
     AWE-64 Gold with Diamond Monster Sound
     Adaptec AAA-133 3 channel Caching SCSI RAID controller with 16meg
cache (45 devices)
     27 gigabyte RAID level 0 comprised of 3 Seagate Cheetah 9 gigabyte
- 10,000 RPM hard drives
     384 megs of 8ns PC100 SDRAM memory
     Plextor 32/14 SCSI CDROM
     Plextor CDRW Drive
     Iomega internal Jazz Drive, 2 gig
     Intel Ether Express Pro 10/100+ NIC
     US Robotics Courier V.everything internal 56k modem
     Windows 95 OSR 2.5 or Windows NT workstation 4.0
     CPU Vue temperature monitor with alarm
>Thats where I got my prices...  :)  I ordered my 2 4GB drives straight
from
>IBM...  Along with a 3.4 and 6.3GB IDE drives for my mpeg player...  I
>think IDE can do atleast 34.2k per sec which should cover mpeg 1 layer
2 at
>384kb...  :)
>
>>Well...i could build it for less than that at distributor prices...but
>>anyway...
>>
>>-- Jon Olson

(233MHz