Re: TI-H: Please help me on a survey

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Please help me on a survey

>No, really, drugs really ARE a problem.  Ryan said that it is someone's
>personal choice whether to smoke pot or drink beer, sure, it is.
YEP

 But what
>happens when a stoned/drunk decides to drive a car, or something like
that?

Thats why its illigal to drive drunk...

>Someone might get killed.

Um.. yea lots of people get killed by drunk drivers... and drinking is
legal... so what is your point?

  Then that person is responsible, and if drugs
>were legal, that (stupid) person would not be arrested and would be put
back
>on the street, knowing that they can get away with it!!

get away with what? ... useing drugs... and driveing. same deal with
drunk driveing... like I said thats why there are laws...

 Also, if drugs are
>illegal, then that is sending a message to everyone that the United
States
>endoreses drugs!
WHY NOT?! it doesnt mind cigarets or alcohol or nicotine?

  Cigarettes are drugs, that's true, but they are not
>narcotics, which are far more dangerous (and the tobacco industry is
too
>great).

OK... CIGARETS ARE MORE DAMAGING AND ADICTIVE THAN MARAJUANA.
cigaret smoke is 10 times worse for you and it is physicly and mentaly
adictive.  Marajuana is not.

 What you do on the weekends or smuggle into the country is your
>business, but just remember the danger involved to you and the people
around
>you.

thats right its my business... so why does the goverment regulate my
freedoms?

moking/drinking may be relaxing, but there are MANY other ways to
>relax, without causing damage to your body and mind.

I agree, I dont sit on my ass and smoke pot all day... I spend my
weekends surfing, mountain bikeing, and in the winter snow boarding.
but I do enjoy drinking or smokeing marajuana on occasion.

>Drugs=suicide.
what do you base this rediculous accusation on...?????
that has got to be the dumbest thing  I have ever heard.

No sitting infront of a computer your whole life= no life
dont get me wrong I enjoy my computer.. but its DEFINENTLY not my entire
life :)