Re: TI-H: Please help me on a survey

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Please help me on a survey

Okay...  I've had these RF links that you found.  First of all, its a TX/RX
solution meaning you get one transmitter and one receiver.  Its not a
transciever.  It also uses a system based on a click or no click, which
isn't even what 52bps modems used.  It also doesn't go as far as it says
without errors, and it doesn't realy get 50kbps...  (even so, 50kbps is
about 4.8k per sec...)