Re: TI-H: Smashed up screen ~>:-<

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Smashed up screen ~>:-<

Sorry, but your calc is not repairable by anyone I know! Your only option is
to sell it as parts, or to send it to TI for repairs. That is still a little expensive.

See what TI will charge.

The TI-92 LCD is attached directly to the main board rather than a separate
LCD driver board.

I might find a use for it by mapping out the schematics, but the TI-92 is
multilayered, and would be such a pain!!! I don't know if I'd have the
patience or the ability to map it.

What ROM version do you have though???
If it's more than 1.7, I might be able to make an offer. If you don't know,
then whatever.
--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html