Re: TI-H: cosysop

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: cosysop

Yes, i know it took me a while to get around to replying...anyway. If the
cosysop job is still open, i'd love it. I run serveral Linux boxes as it
is, and have plenty of experience. I've also got about 3 hours a day of
time that i ususally spend on IRC.

-- Jon Olson

Windows NT System Administrator
C/C++/Perl/Lisp/VB/QB/QC/mIRC/ircII/Tcl/Tk/bash/csh Programmer
Linux System Administrator
Webmaster/Postmaster/Newsmaster For jmss.com