TI-H: Smashed up screen ~>:-<

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Smashed up screen ~>:-<

Okay, I looked at my 92 today, and I noticed that the screen was all smashed up.  Somehow, probably because I have to carry 20 lbs. of books around, it shattered.

My first question is: How can I fix it?  Can I send away for a new screen? (I am so desperate, I would be willing to try to connect an LCD!)

My second quiestion is: How much would someone pay for it, if I couldn't get the screen?  It still works.

And if ANYONE figures out how to use the viewscreen port in a way that doesn't involve $500, That would be possible.