Re: TI-H: Tiger Quizwiz

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Tiger Quizwiz

The SPinTerface port is a nice way to connect your calc to devices. It lets
you provide power to tiny cartridges that you can build. Look at my web page
for more details and if you still have questions ask.

As for the Quizwiz, I just did it yesterday, and I got the calc wired into it
today, and there's still wiring to do, but the case itself is done.

I havn't had my scanner hooked up since my Powerbook LCD got smashed back in
february. The space where I had the scanner is now taken by a bulky monitor! ):

It works nice though.

I'm also not going to update my old page. I'm creating a totaly new one, which
will include ALL the existing projects I do. It'll be included then, but it
may be a while. Also, the case requires so many steps, it'll be dificult to
write the page. I may need several actual HTML files and next buttons between
them. I also got 2 injuries cutting the case! ): I'll know what to do and not
do with my second one, and hopefuly I can use an electric tool rather than a
stupid x-acto knife!

Just ask if you have any questions. I'll also possibly do the modifications
for you, but i have to finish some other orders. Let me know what you want.
--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html