TI-H: Re: these are surely things to ponder about :-Þ

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Re: these are surely things to ponder about :-Þ

Well, if you say that room temp is normal, than 0 would be about 22
degrees cooler than normal.  So -22 would be twice as cold :)

- noah zoschke (nzoschke@juno.com)