TI-H: Diffraction Grating Film

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Diffraction Grating Film

I was right, Edmund Scientific has it, except theirs has 23000 grooves per INCH!!!

WOW!

I'm not sure whay effect it would have being that fine???

Some is like 3600 grooves per MILIMETER!!!!

WOW, WOW!!!

Anyway, the cheap plasic stuff is $9 for a 12 x 6 inch sheet, but like I said
it's 23000 grooves per inch and only .002 inches thick. This stuff is fairly
rigid and a little thicker than .002. I counted probably about 100 grooves per
inch. Not quite 23000!!!

I'm going to keep looking, cause this stuff is perfect!!! If you see the cover
of Independence Day, where you look at it from one angle and you see the
capitol, and the other angle, it's blown up, then you know the stuff I'm
talking about. Moving baseball cards use it too.

I'll keep looking for the stuff.
--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html