Re: TI-H: AWESOME NEW CASE!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: AWESOME NEW CASE!!!

You know what the funny thing is??? I thought of the samething yeaterday
night while I was at work... The exact same thing... The only problum is
that piece I sent Richerd is the last I can use... (My dad wants to keep
the rest of it)

Rob Coppersmith
ROBSTCCG@JUNO.COM

>Also, I may have solved the poor reflectivity problems with BOTH LED
>and EL backlights!
>
>Someone who I installed a LED backlight for (Rob Coppersmith) found
>some clear
>plastic material that looks like the stuff over those hologram
>baseball cards
>where you look at it one way and it's one picture and the other way
>it's
>another picture. You put the smooth side up, and it reflects very
>nicely. The
>ridged side down, and it will either let the EL light shine through or
>catch
>the LED light from the side and reflect it up!!! It looks AWESOME!!!
>I've got
>to light it up yet though. so final verdict comes in when my Digikey
>order
>comes in.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]