Re: TI-H: NM29A040/080 PDF: GOT IT!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: NM29A040/080 PDF: GOT IT!!!

I'd do it, but two problems:
1. There is no source other than some disassembled code
2. I am just learning asm

+Two good things:
1. School's out Thursday, tons of free time to learn asm
2. I own a ti-82
I'll probably try in late may/early june.  Of course, temp code would
help.  (Ed Pease, please relase it if you won't convert it.)
~Larry C
Actually, "I am Don Quixote the lord of La Manche"
Larry1492@juno.com

On Mon, 27 Apr 1998 21:26:06 +0100 Richard Piotter
<richfile@prairie.lakes.com> writes:
>I'd like to see the Temp sensor drivers converted to all the TI-8x
>series.
>Richard Piotter
>richfile@prairie.lakes.com
>
>The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
>http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]