TI-H: Multimeter for sale...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Multimeter for sale...

I have a $50 multimeter I want to get rid of. I got it in september to
help in developing upgrades and repairing calcs. It has faithfuly served
me for months, but I need one to test capacitors and transistors. I'm
buying a $90 one, but I need to sell the old one.

It works GREAT!!! I've used it for testing house wiring, underground
cables, calculators, robots, and LOTS of other stuff.

It has 0-1000 volts AC or DC, with auto polarity.
It is auto ranging, but lets you select range manualy too.
It has data hold and sound with a mute button.
It does resistance (10 MOhm input impedance) and continuity.
It also does current in AC and DC, 400 mA with the normal volt
connections and 10 amps with the dedicated current connector.

It's the Radio Shack part number 22-163 or Tech America part number
220-0163

It's very nice, but i want the better one with more features. I'll sell
it to anyone who gives me a good offer. Less than half a year old.

I realize this isn't TI related, but I figure that there may be someone
who wants a good meter. Let me know if interested.

Thanks!
--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html