Re: TI-H: Sorry

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Sorry

He was apologising for commenting on something he found extremely
upsetting.  IF he knew it was PERSONAL, he wouldN'T have asked for our
opinion/gave his.  He's human, he made an educated mistake.
Larry1492@juno.com
On Fri, 27 Mar 1998 22:38:05 -0600 Pat Hagge <maxrebo@mindless.com>
writes:

>OK....I think that we should start keeping this kinds of messages out
>of this
>e-mailing list. Maybe this e-mail will help cut down on other ones of
>this type.
>If it is personal in any way, send the e-mail to the actual person and
>not the
>whole list. This really clutters things up!!!
>the point that these things get annoying and that we should all stop.
>This is a
>TI-HARDWARE List--not a personal chit-chat-make fun of people, etc.
>list!

>Robert Brack wrote:
>> Ok, that message I sent out earlier about Ritche was a response
>about a
>> personal message he sent me.  I'm sorry, he replied to a message
>from the
>> list, so it had TI-H in the subject and I thought it was on the
>list.
>> Please don't get upset, and don't send mail to ticalc.org.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]