Re: TI-H: OnNow

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: OnNow

At 11:04 PM -0500 on 3/28/98, Robert Brack wrote:

> Most laptops can do that, the one that my company "loaned" to me has one
> button for power, and one button for sleep/wakeup.  It can sleep for several
> days on one charge.  My desktop also has a button (I had to hard-wire it to
> the motherboard because I didn't have an extra button on the outside of the
> case) to do the same thing.  Win95 B (OSR 2) has a sleep feature right by
> the shutdown.

The MacOS also has sleep by shutdown and can go 2 days in sleep mode on a
dead battery. (When a PowerBook loses its charge it automatically goes to
sleep
---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to the
developers for which it stands, one platform, under Guy, indestructible,
with creativity and multimedia for all.