TI-H: beta.microsoft.com

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: beta.microsoft.com

> I'm just not seeing microsoft making another port...  Intel is going to
> make a new processor to keep competition, but...
>
> So far there is no news about a Merced port of NT...on beta.microsoft.com
> (can't go there unless you have clearance...)

friend's cousin hacked in once! Saw some sort of Win97 beta type deal.
Actualy I think it may have been Alpha release, but I had no idea. Some
other wierd stuff. Have you seen some sort of new organizer software on
the beta list???

Do they list the stuff, but not allow download there, or do you need to
actualy enter a password to get in or what. I personaly hace never been
there. (I don't feel too fond of MacroCo$t! =)

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html