Re: TI-H: This is for you robert

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: This is for you robert

That is correct.  In fact, most of the Mac users I know run mklinux.
However, mklinux is not available for many Mac processors--since Apple
fundamentally changes their processors so often, perhaps.  On the other
hand, linux is available on the x86 line from the 286 upto the PII (786).

	-Bart
	 Pola@cns.uni.edu
	 Windows NT System Administrator