Re: TI-H: This is for you robert

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: This is for you robert

Which was the 100MHz ibm?  The 603 is slower than the 601, and the 604 is
slower than the 750.

Thats like saying my 100MHz 750 is faster than your 'pentium' (1) 100MHz
for some reason...

Also, I've talked with the programmers, and the port was an incredibly
horrible job.  Its only there to make people happy.  The MacOS is in no way
slow if you were running macOS 8.