TI-H: Sorry

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Sorry

Ok, that message I sent out earlier about Ritche was a response about a
personal message he sent me.  I'm sorry, he replied to a message from the
list, so it had TI-H in the subject and I thought it was on the list.
Please don't get upset, and don't send mail to ticalc.org.

   -Robert Brack

   -reb@netride.com

   -www.mynamehere.com/robert

"Where do you want to go today?" - Bill Gates
"When do you want to crash today?" - Reality