TI-H: IRQ Chat & more

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: IRQ Chat & more

I sometimes use the #Chat-ti (?) [It's whatever comes up when you search
for # in the othersites listing at ticalc.org.  Is there commonly a large
number of Moe-Rons there?  I was there for a few minutes, someone tyed
grr... so it went on, Arf! WOOF! yip yip yip... a message came up saying
someone named C something had kicked me.  After reloading the page, I set
my name to Mole, as in Whack-A-Mole 2.9.  They started making
"self-pleasuring" jokes.  I wanted to start a flame war, but left
instead.  Sometimes it is a decent list, but often this crap is there.
Any better places to go [with no screwballs] that don't require me to
have an IRC client (it's not my  computer).  I'm not saying that it's a
bad chatroom.  I met some nice people there, but at times there's lots of
"'holes lurking around.

BTW: we can't post jokes to the list evidently (we can give joke URL's
<g>), but here is a site you have to see to believe anyway.
http://www1.bond.net/%7Ekeitht/mmain.html

~Larry C
Larry1492@juno.com
"4 programs with over 100 downloads each at ticalc.org"

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]