Re: TI-H: G3 Rocks and a servo question???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: G3 Rocks and a servo question???

First of all, there is no cause for the dumbass. Second, in the servos I
have done there is not a real variable resistor. It is actually a flat piece
of plastic with contacts on it that return the position of the servo. It has
to be inside the servo. There is no way to remove it and have the servo
still work. You must be working with a different kind of servo. (is this
where I should add the dumbass in retort?)