Re: TI-H: This is for you robert

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: This is for you robert

Ah, yes, FamilyPC.  Definitely the #1 source for information.
Personally, I would use PC World or Boot or (slim chance but)
PC/Computing.  They are serious, and know their stuff.  Remember, a
Packard Bell is a family PC.  People with Family Pc's do not care so much
about power as that it looked neat onnthe shelf at Wal-Mart.  I built my
own computer.  Poll Me!
~Hard Disk
Larry1492@juno.com