Re: TI-H: G3 Rocks and a servo question???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: G3 Rocks and a servo question???

>>>believe?

>>That 63% sure know what they're talking about! (=
>>
>>Wish I had a G3!!! I'll take a G3 over a PC any day, and if I ever get a
>>PC, I'll trade it for a G3! (: I don't need a PC other than my old P75
>>with no CD or sound. I havn't touched it for over 2 months!
>>
>>Also, Servos have 3 wires. How are they run??? If anyone knows let me
>>know?
>
>Most 'GND' '+L' '+R'...

Actually I think that servos are gnd, +, and a pulse channel where the
width of the pulse is proportional to the angle of the servo arm.  Check
out the issue of Circuit Cellar ink with robots on the cover (I think it's
jan or feb 98).  One of the articles has a blurb about the workings of a
servo.

Ritchie

Follow-Ups: References: