Re: TI-H: TI-89/92 ROMs NOT compatible

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-89/92 ROMs NOT compatible

>Is is possible to make the hard drive part of the EII?  Like an extension,
>get the smallest EII chip, use it as a dedicated driver for the HD, and then
>figure out how to format the HD.  If we format it IBM, then we can download
>games and stuff from the computer to the HD, and not need a link cable.

Yes...I'm currently working on one.  I spent an entire day reasearching
them...  The EII driver will be compatible with them.  It isn't too hard to
work with HDS once you get the firmware done...  There will be an avr
connected to an AVR.  It will be good if you get 1k per sec since it has to
send a nibble of a nibble at a time...

Is anyone interested in an internal EII?