Re: TI-H: TI-89/92 ROMs NOT compatible

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-89/92 ROMs NOT compatible

Probably on the 89 or 92with + module...we'd have to modify the calcs rom
and use a special bus address line.  That would mean we would have to find
an empty space in rom...  Maybe a pointer in the flash rom (in 89 or +
module) that looks for the driver in RAM.  If it finds it then it can
access the HD.  we don't have enough room in rom for a HD driver...  we
need at least 12k

Grant