Re: TI-H: Wireless Data with C.B. radio

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Wireless Data with C.B. radio

No.  You'd have to have 4 CB radios and 4 stations.  (4 radios for each
person).  The calc operates using line state.  With radios only one can be
transmitting at the same time, so if it is high, you can't pull it low.
Thats why CB radios are half duplex.  You can only talk or listen at once.
The calc is fullduplex...