Re: TI-H: PIC16F84

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: PIC16F84

It, uh, controls everything.  That's why they call it a "microcontoller"  it
codes and decodes all of the information.  If you find something with that
in it, you still need the spec sheet to erase the program, something to
reprogram it with, and those are not cheap!  You'd be better off buying it
from someone who already has a PIC programmer.  You can also use the PIC
16C84 which costs about half as much, but does not have "flash" memory.