TI-H: The TI-92 Plus supports ASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: The TI-92 Plus supports ASM

  I don't know how many people have complained that a new version of Fargo will have to be made, or you will have to waste more memory in the 92+, compared with the 89.  Acording to TI's "Graphing Calculator Comparison" The 92+ will directly support ASM programing.  I just wanted to clear this up, as it seems that many people don't know this yet.  It seems that for some reason TI isn't making a big deal about this.  I guess they don't realize that we would rather see ASM programing than most any other improvemt on the 92.  The popularity of Fargo on the 92 and ZShell on the 82 should tell them that.

BTW, the page is at http://www.ti.com/calc/docs/gmtrx.htm