Re: TI-H: TI-85 dead <--not good

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-85 dead <--not good

>I would NOT let those morons get away with that without $100 payment. Do
>the teachers/faculty know, cause I would have went to them IMMEDIATELY,
>and followed up by contacting the parents of the idiot that did it!
>Throughing a calc hard enough at a wall to break it is NO accident! Make
>the little idiot pay!!!

I agree!!!  Don't let him get away with it!!!

>Someone swiped one of my calcs in class (teacher
>was out). He just popped in the room and ran with it. I ran 1-1/2 times
>around the school and into the library and grabbed the guy and recovered
>my 85. It was just a joke, but sometimes "jokes" go too far. I was back
>in class before the teach got back.

My 86 was swiped and I saw who took it.  Since my math homework was due next
period, and I had just stated, I went over to him and knocked him in the
face!  He promptly gave it back and left me alone.  You should try it!  Just
don't let the teacher catch you. . .