Re: TI-H: Light Flasher

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Light Flasher

>Oh wait!  My 86 was steped on, my 82 is working (compared to a rock...), my
>85 is completely dead, but, my *83 and 92* still work.  Any drivers for
>those needed?
>
>PS.  I have tried many many times to get dead/working calcs, but no one
>replied (1 person did...and I took it.  aka newly smashed).  I realy don't
>have the money to pay a ton for it either.  It would be a different case if
>I had just released the EII...

try going to colleges or other schools and asking for dead calcs.  At my
school, they rent them, so I'm sure they have some dead ones.  Also, put
messages up on notice boards, cause chances are there are quite a few dead
ones floating around, that people haven't chucked out yet.  Then all you
have to do is get one with a busted LCD, and one with a busted keypad, and
make 1 working one from the two.  Accelerate it while you're in there, and
sell 'em...

Ritchie