Re: TI-H: FARGO version

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: FARGO version

SMC12 wrote:

> >> I need a rom version 1.11 (internal)?
>
> Depends on what version you want.  If you want Fargo 0.15.0, or 0.2.6.
>
> http://www.ticalc.org/pub/92/asm/shells/backups/1-11-i.zip - Fargo 0.2.6 for
> Internal Rom v1.1
>
> TICALC.ORG dropped support for pre-installed rom versions below 0.2.6, so
> you'll have to make your own if you want Fargo 1.  Get the Fargo 0.15.0
> toolkit, and read the instructions.
>
> >I need ROM 1.7
>
> See above note.  For a pre-installed version of Fargo II for ROM 1.7, go to
> http://www.ticalc.org/pub/92/asm/shells/backups/1--7.zip

You can use the preinstalled backups at
http://www.ticalc.org/pub/92/asm/shells/backups/compat-0.1.x/ which will allow
you to run both Fargo 0.1.x and Fargo II programs on the same shell.  Just
create a folder on the 92 called 'oldfargo' and send the old Fargo 0.1.x
libraries that you need into that folder and the games/programs in the 'main'
folder and your all set.  Remember to use the Fargo II shell.92p program in the
'main' folder.

--
Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
   File Archives