TI-H: TI-85 dead <--not good

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: TI-85 dead <--not good

I was in class and somoone thought it would be funny to hurl my TI85
accross the room at the wall.  At least the LCD resembles a piece of art!
:(

TRANSLATION:  My TI-85 is dead so I can't test the drivers.  I will release
a blind version and if it crashes, too bad.  If *ANYONE* has a TI-85 they
can spare, I need it!  Please!  I am sooooo close to releasing the driver
and this has to happen!  Even dead calcs!  I already have the carcas of
another TI-85 (only LCD dead...) if someone has a broken one...  (I don't
know if the logic board is dead since it was ran over by a snowplow...)

Same thing for the 86.  it was steped on... (REAL big person)

Grant