Re: TI-H: TI-89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-89

>I'm going to pay a local teacher to get the TI-73 for me, even if it's a
>rip off, simply so I can complete my colection. Remember though, It does
>support linking, so it may be possible to do ASM, and don't put it down
>for the math stuff. TI (at least I haven't found it yet) didn't seem to
>say what the internal specs were. It may have more power, though I doubt
>it. I don't care about it though. Whenever I have spare cash. My goal is
>the TI-89. Imagine the EII ported to it! over a Megabyte of memory to
>use!!! Plus, it's "legal" on SAT type tests!!!

While you're ordering, you should try to get posters too.  I finally got a
92 poster today, which will be perfect for over my desk.  Also, even though
the 89 and 92+ will have 2mb of flash, ~1.5mb of that is used for the os,
so if you like the tios, you don't really get over a meg to use.  The only
advantage of an 89 over a 92+ is the ability to use it on sats.  For the
rest of the time, a small at kbd and an adaptor will make it almost as good
as a 92+, but it'll always have a lower res screen.

Ritchie