RE: TI-H: TI-89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: TI-89

Don't bother, the chart on ti.com said that there's no built in ASM support.  granted, we can try to change that for the junior high kids who will buy the 73, but why bother?  They'll upgrade eventually to the 89 anyway.
However, making a patch for the ROM might not be a bad idea...
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@geocities.com
VirtuTech Developer's Group