Re: TI-H: Test, sorry

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Test, sorry

>Yeah, but I want a plotter.  No offense, I just want to be able to whip this
>thing out on a test and get all the answers right :--)

It doesn't matter.  It will drive any serial parallel device...

My math teacher said
>that he would let me.  As far as making the driver, I do need help.  Since I
>don't know ASM and I don't think BASIC would do

if someone can figure out how to input hex directly into a string, it would
work.  The AVR can do basic or ASM modes...

I need all the help I can
>get.  Do you know where I can get like a tutorial of 92 BASIC?

subscribe to ti-basic.  The tutorials stink, so does the manual.  You need
first hand help with people who know basic well...  (I'm in there.  Lets
not make this off topic...)