Re: TI-H: TI-83 and 85 Problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-83 and 85 Problem

What the hell do you guys do with your calcs?  I mean seriously, I have
never had a problem with mine, and I have had it for four years (85)...
I don't treat ti specially, I just throw it in my bag, but it still
always works fine...

- noah zoschke (nzoschke@juno.com)

On Thu, 12 Mar 1998 06:40:12 -0800 "Michael Riso" <riso@jps.net> writes:

>I have a problem with my TI-83.  Every once in a while, when I turn
>the
>calc on, it just resets.  I dropped it once a while ago, and I think
>that
>might be the reason this is happing.  I have an even worse problem
>with an
>85, if I bump it, even lightly, then the calc resets, or if it gets
>shaked a little the same thing happens. Can somebody help with this?
>
>Michael Riso
>riso@jps.net

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]