TI-H: Someone please help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Someone please help

As I was turboing a TI-85, my brother walking in silently, and scared the
living cr*p out of me.  My soldering iron slipped and burnt the board!  It
only destroyed the thicker trace that goes under C9, right next to the blank
pin on the chip, and runs to the display.  I soldered it back on w/ a wire.
Then I beat up my brother :---)  For C9, I couldn't figure out which wires
to put where.  When I finally though I had it right, I turned it on.  There
were random horizontal lines on the screen.  Can someone please help me?  I
don't want to pay (or make my brother pay) for a new one, because this isn't
mine.  If it comes down to that, I guess I have no choice, but I'd rather
fix it first.  Please help me!!!

        -Robert Brack

        -reb@netride.com

        -www.mynamehere.com/robert