Re: TI-H: Memory expansion: ESF

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Memory expansion: ESF

On Tue, 10 Mar 1998, Bailey wrote:

> Did somebody recently say there was a place still selling a few of the
> ESF chips or somebody still had a few?  I would be interested in buying
> some if possible. My first choice would be from somebody on the list but
> if they are only available from a big company like National would
> somebody be willing to burn them with the firmware?

Yes, it was me. Master Resources had 2000 of them (last I checked, about
two weeks ago) that they would sell in quantities of 50. Trouble is, they
want $12 each, which multiplies to $600. I don't want to invest that much
in a pile of chips before I know I'll be able to sell most of them.

If I can get orders in for 35 of the chips at $15 each, I'll get 50 and
send them out. For $30 I can make it into a little box with a link cord to
plug into the calculator's link port. See Mel Tsai's web site
(www.egr.msu.edu/~tsaimelv/pictures.htm) for a picture of the one I built.

--
Greg Hill
greg-hill@bigfoot.com