Re: TI-H: SID 8580

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: SID 8580

Let me guess: you used your 8-bit I/O thinggy?  How did you get the song
onto the calc?  Did you convert it into a program like the other songs?  And
what was the basic hardware layout?  I mean, comming from the 8-bit port.
Those people who did the SID PC ISA card (named the Blubb2) said they only
used one data line.  Attached is their flowchart.  They used 2 SIDS for
stereo.

BTW, what chip did you use?  The 12v or the 5v?