Re: TI-H: Speech synthesis

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Speech synthesis

Sorry for being off subject for the list, but not too far from the current
conversation.

I saw the posts about these chips and my attention was caught at first glance.
I've been playing with emulators and things, which I have been playing with and
hope to get an actual C64.
Is there a site on the internet or someone who has Caveman Ugh Olympics? A friend
of mine had this back in the 80's when the C64 was his main machine, and he
always talks about it. I'd like to be able to see it.

Anyone know where it can be found??? The program or a D64/T64 file is fine.

--
Adam T. Liette
kb8ydx@geocities.com