Re: TI-H: drawings

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: drawings

Actually, It's Coreldraw but I didn't waste time making it nice or I'd
never get done.  The keypad leds are to light up the keypad (I hope)
because the screen would be backlight.  The 4AA's power the calc, and the
9V powers the LEDS, I hadn't thought much about the extra goodies needing
power, but most except the Spinterface would run from the lnikport
anyway, hence the AA conversion.  I planned on the keys being reused with
basicaly an identical cast made in the new case.  Why bother messing with
a design we were happy with.  Just build around it.
~Larry C
Larry1492@juno.com

On Fri, 22 Aug 1997 02:33:42 -0700 "SMC12" <scross@san.rr.com> writes:

>Gotta love claris draw ;-)
>
>This could be neat.  What are the Keypad LEDS for?  To light up the
>keypad?
>I think 4 AA batteries should power the unit, and the 9v battery
>should
>power the extra goodies, because it seems like it would take a lot.
>And who
>is going to be making these?  I like the idea of either reusing the
>keys, or
>reusing the front half and making a new bottom half (you wouldn't have
>redo the transparent screen part, either.)  It seems like intrest has
>died
>down, but I still would spring for one.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]