Re: TI-H: SID Chips

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: SID Chips

>I have three C64s that don't work for the same (unknown) reason.  They
>just sit there and don't output anything to the screen.  I'm pretty
sure
>though that the SID chip (and maybe various other parts) are still in
>working order.  If someone wants the chips, email me.  I am willing to
>trade them, or sell them for the cost of shipping (you get the whole
>computer though).

I'll pay shipping for all three C64s!!! I need parts to fix mine! Then
I'll have a 128, 64, and a VIC-20! I also want to expiriment on the SID.
I brought up the idea, and have all the technical info on the chips, so
I'd like to get them to work on!

Let me know what it'll cost.

Thanks!

P.S. is it just the computers, or accessories and disks too??? If so, I
might be interested in more. Let me know what you have, and I'll contact
you. OK!

Richard Piotter
richfiles1@hotmail.com

The Richfiles TI Page