TI-H: Speaking of Yahoo...And broken calcs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Speaking of Yahoo...And broken calcs

>Have you seen the Yahoo! Pager?  It's like AOL's IMs, but over the
whole
>internet!

I'm getting a TI-82 to work with (hopefuly) so the TI-82 schematic can
be mapped out soon. My TI-80 is dead, so I'll use it, but I'm still
interested in a WORKING TI-80 to replace it (cheap =). I also would LIKE
to get a TI-81, broken or not, but I realy don't need it. The TI-81 will
be EASY!!! I'll also need a broken TI-83, 86, and 92. These are
expensive calcs, so I realy can't afford to wreck good ones (much less
buy them! =). Any broken calcs will be very welcome. The sooner anyone
can find dead calcs for me, the sooner I can map their schematics!

Also, Grant, you mentioned you used an EL panel from an old PowerBook.
Do you have any parts left from it??? If so, what, and are you willing
to sell them??? What kind of PB is it??? Does it have anything like
Floppy drive, Hard Drive, battery, processor, memory, etc. Anything. I'm
just interested. Let me know.

Speaking of Yahoo, I downloaded the source for it and hotmail's start
page. I removed all the graphics, all the adds, and everything else. I
put the file on my Hard Drive and set it as my start up page. It loads
in under 3 seconds, and will search the internet, allow me to check my
mail, and in general make surfing the web easy for me! I'd recomend
using it or making your own if you use hotmail, Net @ddress, or any
other online e-mail, if it is your primary reason for internet use.

I like it! Just be careful what you remove. Twice it actualy crashed
Netscape! Now it works fine! I'm going to add Net @ddress next! I want
to make I nice page that sits on my HD and lets me get access to
EVERYTHING I need!!! It's cool!

Richard Piotter
richfiles1@hotmail.com

The Richfiles TI Page