TI-H: New plan of activities

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: New plan of activities

1st:
Instead of releasing a bi cable (I hope you think I mean bi-directional
cable...  :)  ) I will release the schematics to build a uni-directional
cable.  One I/O expander could be used to input 1 to 32 sources, and
another could be built to output to 1 to 32 sources.  I don't see this as a
bad thing, since the EII supports an 8bit (very fast) port.

2nd:
Instead of hacking the calc or using the link port (aka Splinterf) we
should start using the EIIs extended I/O.  Making a program use the port is
this easy.
1.      Store the byte to send to byte.
2.      Call _put_ti (a routine that I programmed for your easy access)
3.      done

I will make a generic program that people can copy and past parts of to
make their own interface program.  It isn't that hard.

Also, it is alot better too.  We can hook a UART to the thing and have a
serial line.  Don't worry the carts not being compatible with another calc
or E.  Every E will support every cart made wiht no modifications.  Every
calc will support every E.

More info on this later!

I think i amy be getting a schematic program soon, so when I do, expect to
see schematics rolling out!

The first thing we should do is program the SID to make a distortion
gutiar.  I play it.  It is cool.  If you have ever heard "Breakfast with
tiffany" (yep. 85 people, that one) you have heard electric distortion
gutiars...

Grant