TI-H: TI-85 Ram Expanders (ESF) for sale...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: TI-85 Ram Expanders (ESF) for sale...

On account of a deal I made with Mel Tsai, I have 3 ESF type ram expanders for
sale.  They are all working and have a 1 mb capacity.  Please note that these
will ONLY work with the TI-85.  I will sell them to anyone in the United
States.  The price is $65 (US, of course) plus shipping.  They will be shipped
all ready, with a battery installed.  This is essentially the same price that
Mel Tsai, the creator of the ESF, offered when he was still producing them.
Please note that the chips for this expander are no longer being manufactured
and that this is your last chance to buy.  If you wish, I will also take
higher
bids, but I have no idea why anyone would pay more than they have to.

*I WILL NOT RESPOND TO ANY REPLIES ON THE LISTS*
Please direct any questions or offers to:  ld_spartan@geocities.com
I am unsubscribing from the lists anyway, so I will, once agan, not respond to
any replies that go to the lists.

Thankyou.