TI-H: EII MMODs, I'm being a pain, sorry /;

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: EII MMODs, I'm being a pain, sorry /;

I must appologize. I'm acting like a selfish moron, and you don't
deserve the rap. I understand, and I'm sorry. I just tend to get
extremely defensive for even little things. I'm going to end my being a
pain right here, if we can forget this and any other messages. I'm a
good couple dozen messages behind, and when i send a mesage, there may
be 10 responses already, or you already posted something. I'll eventualy
see it, but sometimes it's too late. I'm sorry.

Also, I'm curious why this Amy is giving you such a hard time and why
you're banned or shunned from these chat things??? What happened??? I
hope it get's cleared up!!!

Thanks about the schematics. I look forward to seeing them. I hope Bryan
is not going to take too long. I wish you luck. What exactly is it that
he did other than the EII.

Richard Piotter
richfiles1@hotmail.com

>I will give you my schematics for my cartridge that I made back in
sixth
>grade.  Richard, I don't know why your general attitude in a priviate
mail
>was:
>
>'I thought of it, which means no one in the world can.  I don't care if
you
>thought of it before you got interent or even before you found this
calc
>group, its mine.  mine mine mine...'
>
>Actually rich, I thought of the idea *too* which prooves that two
people
>cah have the same idea.  To proove this, I will include my orrigional
>drawings and my edited drawings to be compatible with yours.  The
>orrigional is dated some time in september of 96.
>
>I will release the EII chips, schematic when bryan gives me permission
as
>well as a load of other stuff.
>
>If I've left something unanwsered please tell me.

Richard Piotter
richfiles1@hotmail.com

The Richfiles TI Page
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html