TI-H: Speech synthesis

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Speech synthesis

Everybody's been talking about MIDI and sound decoding, why not have a full
speech synthesis board?  I have a robotics book w/ a schematic for a
computer-based one.  The BASIC code is about 12 lines long, sending certain
lines hi/lo  I'm sure it would be VERY easy to port that to calc.  I would
need Grant's (BTW, it's not Roberta :-)  16bit I/O thingermergigger.  This
would be incredibly simple!  I will post a linkport version as soon as I get
my book back :) and get the schematic from the 16bit whatergrantcallsit.  If
someone knows ASM for 92 (I don't care about the other calcs :)  let me know
and I will tell you what to write.  Wouldn't it be cool if your calc mouthed
off to the teacher for you :---)))))

        -Robert Brack

        -reb@netride.com

        -www.mynamehere.com/robert