Re: TI-H: Memory expansion: ESF

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Memory expansion: ESF

yet again, if this project ever continues it will be without competition.
There is no reason for competition.  I have the money and recources to make
and sell the EIII (the lcd, link menu one) for $45.  I also have a link
menu based expander for the 82 in beta stage, with 83 support right around
the corner.  If you want to go ahed and make your own, fine.  But I will
quit making all expanders.