Re: TI-H: ti 92 specs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: ti 92 specs

The expansion ports are on the back, when you take off the battery cover,
and then screw off the little square panel.  You pull out the existing chip
and plug in the upgrade.  The upgrade is comming out sometime in spring,
and will add more RAM (I forget how much, 125k?) and more functions as
well.  It will also speed up the calc.

> Does it look kind of like a gameboy slot?  I've head that  TI put
expansion
> ports on their newer 92s. . .

> >What is the think at the top of the 92 that looks like you'd shove a
like
> >printer or something like a special link?
> >I don't have a manual.
> >
> >Thanks,
> >Nathan

Michael Riso